- Expose a workload
- Expose and secure a workload
- Cannot connect to a service exposed by an APIRule
- External DNS management
Observability - Useful links
If you're interested in learning more about the Observability area, check out these links:
- Learn how to set up the Monitoring Flow for your services in Kyma.
- Check out the different ways to access the logs provided by Kubernetes and Loki.
Learn how to adjust Loki's log limits.
Install a custom Loki stack.
- Install a custom Jaeger stack.
Install a custom Prometheus stack.
To collect and ship workload metrics to an OTLP endpoint, see Install an OTLP-based metrics collector.
Learn how to access and expose the services Grafana, Jaeger, and Kiali.
Troubleshoot Observability-related issues:
Understand the architecture of Kyma's monitoring, logging, and tracing components.
Find the configuration parameters for Monitoring, Logging, Tracing, and Kiali.
Deploy Kiali to a Kyma cluster