What is Application Connectivity in Kyma?
Application Connectivity in Kyma is an area that:
- Simplifies and secures the connection between external systems and Kyma
- Stores and handles the metadata of external systems
- Provides certificate handling for the Eventing flow in the Compass scenario (mode)
- Manages secure access to external systems
- Provides monitoring and tracing capabilities to facilitate operational aspects
Depending on your use case, Application Connectivity works in one of the two modes: