As you may already know, the KubeCon conference, known among the whole Kubernetes and CNCF community, is taking place in Seattle on December 10. This one-liner intro already clarifies why we, the Kyma people, want to be there too. Our main focus is:
- To meet you, show you what Kyma is, and answer all your questions
- Meet with other communities. For now, we are planning to meet with the Kubernetes' Testing SIG and the Service Catalog SIG and talk about our future contributions.
These Kyma experts are comming:
- Ralf Hofmann, our Product Lead
- Krassimir Semerdzhiev, our Strategist
- Ahmed Abdalla, the leader of the Kyma's Core SIG and our Lead Product Engineer
- Piotr Kopczynski, the leader of the Kyma's Core SIG and the owner of the Kyma's Service Catalog capability
- Lukasz Gornicki, the leader of the Kyma's Core SIG and the owner of the Kyma's Core and Supporting capability
The easiest way to talk to us before the event is to do it through Slack. During the event, you can easily find all Kyma members that travel to Seattle at the SAP booth. Why SAP? Kyma was donated to the open-source community a few months ago by SAP. Stop by and find us at the SAP booth together with another great Kubernetes-native project called Gardener.
So what are you waiting for? Install Kyma now and prepare your questions.
See you there and follow us for any updates on Twitter.